Chronology of a Successful Transaction; Contract to Closing in 44 Days
116 Fordham Street, Williston Park, NY.
Sunday 12/06: First Showed the subject property.
· Discussed offer strategy, provided similar comparable property values.
Monday 12/07: 10am: Presented my client’s initial Offer.
· 1pm: Listing agent received multiple offers, requested Best and Final offers.
· I improved my client’s offer with a Wells Fargo Consolidation, Extension & Modification Agreement (CEMA) consolidating the seller’s Wells Fargo mortgage with the buyer’s mortgage. This increased my client’s offer $5,700 without cost. Experience Required!
· Offer included the names of my team of experienced professionals and my oversight.
· Terms: The Seller wanted to close before 2/1, we committed to close January 25, 2021.
· 11pm: Offer Accepted. In an extremely competitive multiple offer situation, we were not the highest price, but presented the most solid offer with the best terms to prevail.
Tuesday 12/08: 10:30am: Home & Termite Inspection completed to buyer’s satisfaction.
· Retrieved the “Letter in Lieu” of CO from the Williston Park Building Department.
Wednesday 12/09: Upon attorney review and completion of swift, thorough due diligence, the buyer digitally executed the contract & wire transferred the funds remotely to seller’s attorney.
Friday 12/11: Seller signed, Fully Executing the contract.
· Title Search ordered upon receipt of fully executed contract.
· Mortgage process began upon receipt of fully executed contract.
12/17: Title Search returned without issue.
12/18: Received mortgage commitment letter from Wells Fargo (25 days before contract date).
12/30: Cleared to close by all parties (could have closed in 19 days).
Sunday 1/24: Final walkthrough completed to the buyer’s satisfaction at 5pm.
Monday 1/25: Closed in 45 minutes at The Diamond Law Group at 11am.
Congratulations to my Front-Line HERO Clients, Port Washington Fire Department Chief, Brian Waterson & NYU Langone Health Medical Assistant Dawn Waterson! Thank you for your dedication and service!
Professionals provided by Accredited Buyer’s Broker & Transaction Coordinator, William Bodouva ABR, Coldwell Banker Realty
· Rich Klein, Esq. Managing Partner at The Diamond Law Group
· Linda Ressa, Sales Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
· Lori McCartney, Senior Vice President at Pro-National Title Agency
· Blaise Ingrisano, GM at Inspecticore Property Inspection Group
· Christina Shaw, President of The Shaw Allstate Insurance Agency
· John Hall, President Hall Lane Moving and Storage
Home Buyers, for results like these, Contact Bill Bodouva Today!
Successfully making Home Buyers, Homeowners, since 1985!
Call or Text: 516.815.6600 | Email: Bill.Bodouva@cbmoves.com