Home Buyers steps to View / Buy A Home Safely and COVID-19 Compliant
Steps to View Bill Bodouva's Exclusive Vacant House Listings
NYS Empire State (ESD) Agency requires that every permitted activity be conducted remotely and Not In-Person.
1. Property Information: The MLS Listing w Verified Data, Pictures & Videos is Available 24/7 directly at: OneKey MLS | Sign-up for Free MLS Access.
2. Drive-by the House 12pm to 4pm To See Exterior, Walk the Property and the Neighborhood. Call to Schedule, police patrolled.
3. Mortgage Pre-Approval Required: email your pre-approval or ask Bill for an Approved mortgage professional.
4. Virtual Viewings: An extra service being offered in lieu of “in-person showings” via FaceTime, so serious home buyers who've provided financials can view the home, ask questions and take notes, from a safe location on their iPhone.
5. Present Offers via Email to include: Purchase Price, Terms, Mortgage Pre-Approval, Unfinanced Proof of Funds, Retained Professionals
Transaction Professionals: During COVID-19 many banks, lenders, title agencies and attorneys have defaulted, resulting in hardships to both parties. Therefore, your Offer must include the names of your: 1. Mortgage Bank/Lender. 2. Title Agency. 3. Real Estate Attorney Or Email Bill Bodouva for the List of Approved Professionals, each has been fully operational during COVID-19. Requirements: Online Transaction, Wire Transfers, E-signatures and/or POA, Remote Closing.
*Actual Viewings: Serious Buyers who have performed due diligence steps 1-4 (above) and provided the required financials can schedule a physical walkthrough as the final step of their due diligence to accurately calculate their most competitive offer. Theses instructions are for Bill Bodouva, Jr.'s Vacant House Exclusive Listings.
Active Listings Homes for Sale
International Relocation Specialist CIPS® Digital Marketing Specialist ePRO® Virtual Viewings ABR® Digital Transactions SRS®